The example linked below is a PDF file with ‘hyperlinks’ allowing you to travel from page to page with a click of your mouse.
When it loads it will come up in a web based pdf viewer but you can download a copy and use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader(R) available from Adobe. Follow the link: http://www.adobe.comand select the free download for the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader(R).
This is a 10 Mb file and will take approximately 20 seconds to load on the web viewer.
You can use the built in controls in the document to move from page to page such as:
1. When you left click anywhere on the home page - you are automatically taken to the Table of Contents.
2. When you left click on a submittal item in the Table of Contents - you are automatically taken to the first page of that
item submittal in the document set.
3. When you left click anywhere on the 1st page of the item submittal - you are automatically taken to the appropriate specification section.
4. Alt + left arrow will return you to the last page viewed.
5. The HOME key will return you to the first page of the document (see #1 ABOVE).
Enjoy your tour of the latest in active pdf file technology and state of the art submittal document sets. We are "turning the page" and setting a new standard for ease of review and rapid retrieval of any submittal documents.
This example is abbreviated due to restrictions of the website and on-line viewer
Sample Submittal PDF File